WILD YAK LUXURY proposes the very best the Everest region, officially known as Sagarmatha National Park, has to offer in an exclusive trek to Everest Tengboche. Superlative and exceptional natural beauty is displayed in the dramatic mountains, glaciers, deep valleys and majestic peaks, including, of course, the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest reaching 8,848 meters. This carefully preserved natural heritage was recognized by UNESCO with the inscription of the park as a World Heritage Site in 1979. In addition, the friendly Sherpa people have inhabited the region for the last four centuries, where they continue their traditional cultural and religious practices. Our trek starts with an unforgettable flight to Tenzing-Hillary Lukla airstrip, during which you can enjoy the spectacular panorama of the mighty Himalayan Mountains towering Himalaya’s hilly terraces. After reaching the heart of Khumbu "Namche Bazar", our way continues further up to Mong village through the rhododendron forest. This traditional village stands on top of the ridge offering a great view of the majestic Ama Dablam (“the Matterhorn of Nepal”) and Thamserku peak. Our next stop is Phortse village, which is also known as the birthplace of the climbing Sherpas. For most of the expeditions to the highest summits of the earth start here, where, too, most of the young men are in the mountains working as climbing Sherpa during the expedition periods (spring and autumn). Our way then continues to the holy place: Tengboche Monastery, where you are surrounded by a stunning panorama of some of the Himalayan giants (Everest, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and much more). We leave Tengboche by a steep but nice descent before crossing the Imja River and ascend to the village of Khumjung. This is a “modern” Sherpa community whose yak herds and Himalayan flora offer you the final, impressive touch of this exclusive, cultural trek where you will wander between a medieval way of life and modernity. A visit to the Hillary health post and the Khumjung School is also strongly recommended. This entire trek will delight you with the impressive view of the Himalayan range, the feeling of touching the clouds and the enlightenment of local, traditional ways of life in an exclusive service package.
- Introduction of Nepal and its culture
- Sightseeing of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Stay in a World Heritage 5-star hotel in Kathmandu
- 8 days Trekking in the famous Everest Region (Sagarmatha National Park) with overnight in luxurious lodges
- Glimpse of Sherpa people and livelihood above 3000 meters
- Visit of the Khumbu conservation museum at 3500 meters
- Overnight experience at the altitude of 3,810 meters / 12,730 feet
- Visit of the famous UNESCO Tengboche Monastery situated at 3,810 meters
- View of Mount Everest and its neighboring gigantic mountains
Arrival Kathmandu (1350 m)
Flight to Lukla (2840 m), hike to Pakding (2640 m), 3 hours
Pakding to Namche (3440 m), 5 hours
Rest / acclimatization day in Namche
Namche to Mong La (3500 m), 3-4 hours
Mong La to Phorste (3810 m), 3-4 hours
Phortse to Tengboche (3860 m), 3-4 hours
Tengboche to Namche (3440 m), 4-5 hours
Namche to Dhulikel Dwarika’s Resort (1550 m), by helicopter
Relax day in Dhulikhel Dwarika’s Resort
Back to Kathmandu, sightseeing of Bhaktapur
Departure international flight
- All airport/hotel transfers in Nepal by private car
- Accommodation in the authentic 5-Star Hotel Dwarika in Kathmandu, on a sharing basis
- Domestic flight to Lukla and way back to Kathmandu
- Dinners in Kathmandu at the best typical restaurants
- Luxury mountain hostels accommodation during the Trekking, on a sharing basis, including all the meals
- Guided sightseeing of the UNESCO World heritage sites in Kathmandu and Bakhtapur, including the entry fees
- Helicopter mountain flight to Everest
- Helicopter mountain flight to Kongde
- Guide and porters for the Trekking
- Experimented Swiss Leader
- Staff insurance
- First Aid kit box
- Oxygen and mask regulator for emergency
- All permits and taxes
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the international flight
- Extra night(s) accommodation in Kathmandu or on the way to/from trekking due to early arrival, late departure, early return from the trekking due to any reason which is not caused by WILD YAK LUXURY than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunches in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Individual beverages/drinks
- Personal expenses (phone calls, Internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge in the lodges, extra porters and all other personal items)
- Tips for staff (Guide/Porters/Drivers/City Guide)
"For more dates, we are with pleasure at your disposal for your customized trip."
||Price on request
“indulge yourself with the comfort you deserve”
Our preferred selection of luxurious hotels, resorts and boutique lodges to make your stay in the Himalayas unforgettable!
Dwarika in Kathmandu
Dwarika’s Kathmandu is a heritage hotel and one of the most prestigious 5* in Kathmandu.It takes its inspiration from the architectural grandeur of the Newari royal palaces. The amalgamation of Nepal’s heritage together with its longstanding tradition of hospitality makes Dwarika’s Kathmandu an intimate experience of a refined Nepali lifestyle. It has an outdoor swimming pool et 4 restaurants bars.
Dwarika Resort in Dhulikhel
Dwarika Resort Dhulikhel is the luxurious alternative to the Dwarika’s Kathmandu. An approximate one-and- a half- hour drive from Kathmandu to discover the magical, serene natural setting and rural heritage on the hill foot above Kathmandu. Set over 20 acres, the grounds offer panoramic views of the Himalayas and the surrounding valleys. The property is designed in the spirit of a traditional Nepali village, with trails, glades, and terraced farms interspersed within the ecology of a verdant woodland. Its spa draws on Himalayan herbs and unique treatments to achieve complete relaxation and rejuvenation.
Yeti Mountain Home in Khumbu
Yeti Mountain Home the place to be during a trekking to the highest peaks of the World in the famous Khumbu valley of the Everest region. The lodges are luxuriously designed and bring a valuable comfort at high altitude.
WILD YAK LUXURY has its own private cars and drivers at the disposal of its guests
during the entire program.
Helicopter over flights of the Himalaya range in Nepal.
Deposit: An non-refundable deposit of 25% (twenty-five) percent of the total price of the trip shall be paid by bank transfer to the WILD YAK EXPEDITIONS’ bank account 45 days prior of your departure date.
Final payment: the payment of the rest of the amount for the present Trip and any payments for additionally requested services should be made 30 days prior of your departure date.
Please be advised that the following list of equipment is essential but of simple advise while packing for this Trekking. Adjustments to this list can be made according to your needs, interests, duration of trip, etc. You can find variety of the next listed gear to buy in Kathmandu. You can also find very high quality branded gear in some of the international stores in Kathmandu.
Do not forget to take some leisure clothes for your stay in Kathmandu.
- Warm hat
- Sunglasses with strong UV protection
- Under garments
- Lightweight trekking pants
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking shoes
- Sneakers and/or sandals
- Lightweight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down jacket (700 down)
- Lightweight gloves
- Extra warm gloves
- Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Trekking poles pair
- Swiss knife
- Water bottle
- SPF 30-50 Sun cream
- 1 medium sized quick drying towel
- Tooth brush/paste (preferably biodegradable)
- Multipurpose soap (preferably biodegradable)
- Nail clippers
- Face and body moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small mirror
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti bacterial hands wash
- Camera and its battery charger
- Reading book
- IPad or Laptop
- IPod or mp3
- Pencils and small notebook
- Travel game
Leave a Review
Your email address will not be published.